Bộ câu hỏi phỏng vấn với đối tác/chủ trang trại dành cho sinh viên tham gia chương trình
Để được nhận vào chương trình thực tập tại Mỹ, các ứng viên cần phải vượt qua vòng phỏng vấn với đối tác/chủ trang trại tại Mỹ.
Vì vậy, các bạn cần trang bị cho mình vốn tiếng Anh thật tốt, phong thái tự tin và quyết tâm tham gia chương trình.
IEEP gửi tới các bạn bộ câu hỏi và gợi ý trả lời tham khảo cho vòng phỏng vấn đầu tiên này sẽ quyết định bạn có được nhận vào chương trình hay không nhé?
✔️ PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. What is your name/ full name?
2. What is your last name/ family name/ first name/ given name/surname/ middle name?
3. First, tell me about yourself?
- My name is…..I come from……
- I like……….
- I’m a……person and always try the get the better result in study and work.
4. What is your characteristic?
- I’m a hard-working, enthusiastic….person.
- I’m always on time.
- I’m funny and easy-going.
5. Can you describe your personality?
6. How old are you? When were you born? What’s your birthday?
7. Where are you from? What is your nationality? What is your citizenship?
- I come from Vietnam.
- I’m Vietnamese.
8. Are you married or single? What is your marital status?
- I’m single
- I’m married.
9. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have one sister/ two brothers….
10. Do you have any siblings?
- Yes. I have one sister and one brother….
- No I don’t.
11. Do you live with your parents?
12. Who do you live with?
13. What is your e-mail address?
14. What is your telephone number?
15. Tell me about your parents?
16. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Looking for girlfriend/boyfriend in the US?
17. Do you have close relative with somebody?
18. Do u have any friend or relatives in US? No, I don’t
19. What do you do in your free time?
- I like….
- I enjoy…..
- I’m interested in….
20. What are your hobbies?
- My hobbies are travel, music and book/ animals, plants and flowers…
21. What type of music do you like?
22. What kind of food do you like?
23. Would you prefer to live with a family or independently?
24. How many times daily do you smoke?
- No, I don’t smoke.
- One time per day.
25. Do you drink alcohol?
- One time per month.
- I just drink when I attend a party or celebration party in my free time…
1. Do you work or study?
2. Where do you work/study?
3. What kinds of experience that you have when you were a student at the University?
- The extra – activities: Volunteer
- Took part in the English week
- Took part in the Competition
- Took part in the training course about…..
4. Where do u learn English?
5. What did u do after graduation/graduating?
6. What’s your graduation date?
7. Have you finished your study? When?
8. What is your major? What do you specialize in?
9. What did you study in abroad (Israel/Australia/Demark/Germany…)?
10. How often did you study abroad?
11. How long did you study abroad?
12. How many credits did you accumulate in there?
13. How many subjects did you study there?
✔️ WORK AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Where do u work now?
2. What’s the size of your farm? How many h.a?
3. Do you have any experience in agriculture/ animal husbandry/ animal veterinary?
- Work for a family’s farm.
- Internship in Israel.
- Internship/training in chicken/pig farm….
4. Were you raised on a farm? What type of farm? Give detail?
- Yes, I was. Agricultural farm/ pig farm/ chicken farm/ mix – farm.
5. What did u grow/raise in your farm?
6. What are your responsibilities/duties on your farm?
- Help parents take care, watering, removing weeds, cutting, harvesting….
7. Did you go abroad? Where did you go?
8. Why do u like about those activities? (Israel/Australia/Denmark/ Germany)?
9. How many people did u live with? (Israel/Australia/Denmark/ Germany)
10. Did u speak English when u were in (Israel/Australia/Denmark/ Germany)?
11. Tell me about the activities in (Israel/Australia/Denmark/ Germany)
12. What is your experience in agriculture?
13. When u are in abroad, how did u go around/ travel from place to place/go from home to work?
14. U realize that you will be away from home for 8-12 months. Have u ever live away from home for a long time?
- I have been lived far away from home for 5 years since I studied at my university.
- I have been stayed in Israel/ Japan/ Australia…. for nearly one year/two years/three years.
15. What do u like/don’t like about activities in (Israel/Australia/Denmark/ Germany)?
16. What experience u have when u are away from home for a long time?
17. How do u use the plow?
18. What type of fertilizer do u use on your farm?
19. Have u been to the golf course?
20. Do u know what activities on a golf course? (Wrecking sand bunkers, trimming grass, watering, fertilizing…?
21. Do you know what activities in the poultry/castle farm?
22. Do u have experience mowing grass?
23. Is there many golf course/poultry or castle farm in VN?
1. Can u drive a car?
2. Can u drive a motorbike? Are u a safe driver?
- Yes, I’m. I always keep the speed and wear a safety helmet when traveling on the road.
3. Can u drive the tractor?
4. Can u repair the tractor?
5. Can u cook? Can u clean?
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Strength: hard-workingđang, funny, ability to work in group…
- Weaknesses: Sometimes hot-tempered; being shy….
7. Why did u think u are qualified for this program?
- Major is suitable for a lot of subjects related to the program such as crop breeding, forestry, agriculture system…..
- I have been to Israel for 11 months and worked in international environment…
- Work-hard and enthusiastic person.
8. Can u inject the vaccine for an animal?
- Yes, my major is….
- I have to practice injecting and diagnose diseases for an animal when I was a student…
1. Why are you interested in this Internship?
2. What type of job-related skills have you developed that may help you in this internship?
3. What do you want to learn from this internship? What is your purpose? What is your goal/ aim? Main reasons you want to take part in this program?
4. Why do u want to come to the US?
5. Why do u want to join this program
6. Why do u want to work in a golf course/ agricultural farm?
- Suitable with major: Landscape design, horticulture science….
- Have a new experience in a new sector: golf course
- Find/ look for a good job in the golf industry in Vietnam with a high salary…
7. Why it’s good for u to participate in this program?
- Improve English
- Get the experience -> get the better career
- Met people, share culture…
8. What would u do when returning to VN?
9. Do u have any questions for me?
10. What is your expectation in the US?
11. Why would someone with an education background like u want to join the turf management program?
Hi vọng những tổng hợp trên đây sẽ giúp các bạn dễ dàng vượt qua vòng phỏng vấn đầu tiên để sớm có thể đặt chân lên "xứ sở cờ hoa" nhé. Mọi thông tin xin liên hệ 0963 900 879 để được tư vấn và trợ giúp nhé.
(to be continued)